Hi! This is my blog about writing and self-publishing. I've written three novels and am working on a fourth.
Got something to say? Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
New? Start Here!
Buy Firebrand now!
The Maker’s Mask
Buy The Maker’s Mask: Book One Of Requite now!
The Hawkwood War
Buy The Hawkwood War: Book Two Of Requite now!
Read an excerpt from Firebrand, my steampunk fantasy romance inspired by Charlotte Bronte's juvenilia.
Read an excerpt from The Maker's Mask, the first part of my Requite Duology, a science fiction adventure.
Read an excerpt from The Hawkwood War, the second part of my Requite Duology, a science fiction adventure.
Go here for out-takes and Requite short stories, free to read online.
- @SteamCheese Thank you for organising, we had an awesome time! 2 hours ago
- @ros_clarke I find the 'NEVER USE THE LETTER Q, IT MAKES YOU LOOK WEAK' types harmlessly batty, but can see how they could be infuriating. 5 hours ago
- @ros_clarke But that would deprive me of a lot of amusement. 5 hours ago
- Steampunk Tea Duellist Ankaret wp.me/pYRk9-kN via @wordpressdotcom #teaduelling #steamcheese 6 hours ago
- @andygates I went to a steampunk event and missed the DRACULA SEX VOLCANO. Something seems wrong here. 21 hours ago
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- all about me amazon annoying things book review books christmas covers deleted scenes firebrand fonts giveaways google heavy ice i get searches kay lulu non-book news other people and their books reviews rss and other woes short stories someone is right on the internet spam stories about books the hawkwood war the maker's mask the writing process Uncategorized word 2010 and its little ways wordpress
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I blame the very exciting Waltz on the Wye for the way my writing process seems to have been hijacked by a steampunk side project. Heavy Ice has not been abandoned, it’s just that at present the side project is … Continue reading
… here is an excerpt from the ball scene of The Maker’s Mask.
One of the heroes of Heavy Ice is a diplomat from a political family who is probably no stranger to lists of Eligible Bachelors. (Actually, his younger brother probably comes out a good few places above him on any such … Continue reading
One of these days I will be organised enough, and get up in time, to do Six Sentence Sunday like Jasmine Ahern does – I always enjoy looking through the posts and seeing the excerpts from so many different kinds … Continue reading