Hi! This is my blog about writing and self-publishing. I've written three novels and am working on a fourth.
Got something to say? Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
New? Start Here!
Buy Firebrand now!
The Maker’s Mask
Buy The Maker’s Mask: Book One Of Requite now!
The Hawkwood War
Buy The Hawkwood War: Book Two Of Requite now!
Read an excerpt from Firebrand, my steampunk fantasy romance inspired by Charlotte Bronte's juvenilia.
Read an excerpt from The Maker's Mask, the first part of my Requite Duology, a science fiction adventure.
Read an excerpt from The Hawkwood War, the second part of my Requite Duology, a science fiction adventure.
Go here for out-takes and Requite short stories, free to read online.
- @ros_clarke @AlitheaP Someone on my DW list said 'makes popcorn, waits for things to catch fire' and I can't improve on that as a response. 1 day ago
- @eternalmagpie Yay! 2 days ago
- @legionseagle @ros_clarke @white_hart I liked the first couple but found the later ones progressively more sugary. 2 days ago
- @lrbudd @aellairene Yes, you should. Also handsome young men tied up under the stairs. 2 days ago
- RT @pmh: Registration for the free @ITMegaMeet has been extended until Friday. Please retweet. bristol.itmegameet.co.uk/#a_pmh1wheel 2 days ago
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- all about me amazon annoying things book review books christmas covers deleted scenes firebrand fonts giveaways google heavy ice i get searches kay lulu non-book news other people and their books reviews rss and other woes short stories someone is right on the internet spam stories about books the hawkwood war the maker's mask the writing process Uncategorized word 2010 and its little ways wordpress
Category Archives: amazon
If you want a paperback of Firebrand and like the convenience of ordering from Amazon, the good news is that it has finally worked its way through the system and arrived there: Buy from amazon.co.uk Buy from amazon.com Firebrand is … Continue reading
Firebrand is go! I was hoping to hold off the official launch until it had made it to Amazon in paperback, but the wheels of Amazon are grinding slowly, so for the time being if you want a paperback you … Continue reading
I’d been thinking for a while about making The Maker’s Mask available for free on the Kindle Store to coincide with either the release of Firebrand or the release of Heavy Ice, probably the latter. Then the Requite books got … Continue reading
So, slightly to my surprise, my books are now available in paperback from Amazon Germany, Amazon Italy, Amazon France and Amazon Spain, and on the Kindle from amazon.fr. In other news, I’ve been enjoying reading this year’s round of Mills … Continue reading
According to Amazon, people who bought The Maker’s Mask also bought Cranford. Which I suspect is small-sample bias rather than both books appealing to fans of formidable elderly ladies, but I’m honoured to find myself in such company anyway. Also, … Continue reading
The first two Requite books are now available on the Amazon Kindle Store! Here are the links: The Maker’s Mask (The Books Of Requite) The Hawkwood War (The Books Of Requite) Here is an excerpt from The Maker’s Mask, to … Continue reading
I discovered yesterday that several people (or, as it may be, several robots) had found the blog by Googling ‘tzenni malabranca’, and this led me to discover that the books have shown up on a site called Shelfari. (Warning: it … Continue reading